- Come a few minutes early, class begins ON TIME
- Please be on your mat with everything you need two minutes before the teacher enters the room
- Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door
- Leave all your belongings and personal items (e.g. mobile devices in the lockers)
- Lockers are provided BUT you will need to bring a padlock
- Notify the instructor of any injuries or medical conditions
- NO TALKING in the yoga room (it is a beautiful silent space)
- Bring only your yoga mat, towel, and bottle of water into the yoga room with you
- Once you enter the yoga room, please observe silence and refrain from talking at all times
- Remaining in the room is an important part of the practice.
- When you are not actively doing a pose, try to remain calm and still therefore not distracting others
- Leave the sweat
- Please avoid wiping sweat, it’s there to cool you down!!
- Listen to the teacher AND your body
- Try and follow the directions as they are given, to the best of your ability